Saturday, June 18, 2005

Batman Begins

Well, I have seen the movie now. I must say that it is the best Batman movie ever made.
Chris Nolan and David Goyer get it. They know what makes Batman, well, Batman.
We are finally introduced to the origins of Bats. How he becomes the Bat after the death of his parents. Very good stuff.
I can kind of agree with some reviews in the fact that the fight scenes are kind of awkward watching. You never really see Bat fighting people. A lot of camera movement.
Yes, there are some kind of disturbing images, mainly the fallout from the Scarecrow's fear gas. The fear gas gets a big play in this movie. It was nice to see after having read the Batman comics for a few years now.
They set up a sequel with the ending of the movie. I cannot wait for the next one.
I will be going back to see this movie again. I still have friends that have not seen it.
I would encourage everyone who has not seen it to go see it and to see it again if you have already seen it. Go multiple times. It is that good.

No comments: