Tuesday, April 03, 2007

This makes me laugh

Well, after having spent the better part of the last year and a half playing World of Warcraft, I can finally see the end of the tunnel. I can say this because I bought the expansion pack for Civilization 4. It is called Civ 4 Warlords. I bought it yesterday.

I bought Civ 4 when it came out. Like, within the first week of release. Civ has always been a favorite game of mine. Same with the SimCity series.

But, back to Civ 4. I just purchased the expansion pack like I said, so that means I have to learn what all has changed from the original. Traits have changed, buildings and units have been added. It's a lot to keep up with.

The point of this post is that I read a news article today that announces the 2nd expansion to Civ 4, Beyond The Sword.

Ughh. I mean, I am going to have to relearn new material again in July. Oh well, I will still buy it.

This is what I get for getting addicted to WoW.

No comments: