Friday, June 01, 2007

The Cubs Doing What They Do Best

Here I am browsing different sites on the internet and listening to ESPN on TV. Along comes a story that just makes me shake my head and laugh.

The Atlanta Braves are currently beating the Cubs 8-1. The Cubs losing is not what made em shake my head. What caused that was hearing that Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano and catcher Michael Barrett got into a fight in the dugout.



Let me say this for people who haven't caught on yet. These two players are on the same team. Teammates. And they are fighting.

Oh well, with the Cubs already out of the playoff race, at least I have the upcoming football season to look forward to.

Way to spend $300 million Cub leadership. Congrats.

EDIT: Well, the Cubs did lose the game. And it finally hit me, no pun intended, that the Cubs cannot even lose correctly. Ugh. I think the Cubs would save everybody a lot of time and energy if they all just went out into the street and shot themselves.

Man, I love the movie Major League.

No comments: